Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

PRETTY PRINTS








I bought this dress in February and I absolutely love it! The print is gorgeous, the material is perfect and it was made in Morocco. It's from Topshop and was about £46. Yes, yes, I know it's pricey but it is defiantly worth it as I am sure this will last me for years and years! This coat from River Island has been featured in a few of my posts already because it goes with everything and is really lightweight too. I put this outfit together to tie in with all of the upcoming festivals, I'm sadly not going to a festival this year but if I was this outfit would be perfect. It's comfy, pretty and practical too. The sandals are also from River Island, I wear them so much and I will continue to until I have worn them out, they are super comfy and you can team them with anything to create a laid back yet chic effect. 

I hope that anyone going to a festival this year has a blast and stays safe! 



Post a Comment

0 Comments