Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Five: One is Silver; the Other Gold

This week's Friday Five:
  1. Who made you laugh most in 2017? Um, this might be a shitty answer, but I gotta say that in most recent memory, it's BTS. They're talented, entertaining, charming, and ridiculously pretty, but whether intentionally or not, they're also fucking hilarious. Like, I've never laughed out loud so often or so genuinely as when I'm watching an episode of their reality/variety shows. While they're idols, I genuinely think that their relatability is a huge reason why they're so successful.

  2. What's something you learned or discovered in 2017? I learned that hard work, perseverance, and patience really does pay off. (Literally.) And, in an unexpected turn of events, I discovered my intense obsession with BTS, and therefore learned that I actually do have the capacity to like K-Pop (and find Asian guys hot).

  3. In what way was 2017 better than 2016? I became salaried and after five years of hustling hard, I finally paid off all of my debt.

  4. What was your most pleasing purchase in 2017? My new MacBook Pro.

  5. When in 2017 were you pleasantly surprised? How hugely successful BTS has become internationally. I've said this before, but it's the best underdog story I've ever heard. (Yes, I realize all my answers come back to BTS. Deal with it.)

Post a Comment

0 Comments